- good interpersonal skills and communication skills, both oral and written in Dutch and English
- strong Microsoft office skills, especially Excel
- excellent planning skills and ability to deal with time limits
- a passion for accounting and international hospitality
- currently a student in a related field
- comfortable in an ambitious but informal working environment where you will work with colleagues with a number of different nationalities
- wanting to develop yourself and willing to learn
We are TSH:
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. Not just another hotel, we’re a game changing innovator: bringing hotel and student accommodation together in a modern, awesome way
- The chance to learn and grow in your role, with the potential for growth within or across the company
- Access to TSH facilities, including our awesome staff canteen and gym
- Cool events, fun colleagues, and an internship compensation
The Student Hotel is a brand new accommodation concept: part classic student resident and part funky design hotel for students-at-heart. We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this, we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life.
Our company is growing FAST with new locations popping up all over the continent (Florence! Berlin! Barcelona!). But we’re also expanding our existing spots by adding super cool elements like modern, flexible co-working spaces and meeting facilities. The focus is on creating a network that spans cultural and educational backgrounds so different people can connect, learn and collaborate. Every member of The Student Hotel works with real passion and positive vibes. Are you in?
Great! Send your CV and a short cover letter telling us why you’re made for this role.