Are you looking for a full time position, in a stable environment with a great team? Do you enjoy research, administration and accounting, working with systems and would you like to develop your financial skills? Than you are the Financial professional that we are looking for.
What are you going to do?
As the Accounts Payable in our Finance department you be responsible for the processing of incoming invoices for food, non-food and services. This includes registration, coding, reconciliation with purchase orders and internal distribution. You will post the invoices on the creditor and general ledger and prepare invoice batches and single payments. You will communicate with suppliers and will ensure that all control procedures are in place and respected in regards to direct purchases.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is a structured, pro-active and precise worker.
Furthermore he or she has:
• At least 1 year experience in a comparable position;
• Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language (written and spoken);
What can you expect?
• A salary between € 1870,- and € 2400,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
• An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
• Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
• Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: hr@conservatoriumhotel.