If you are an Acquisition and Development Analyst, you:
Awesome to have:
- Have strong interest in real estate
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, fluency in other languages, preferably German provide you with a distinct advantage
- Have excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills with great attention to detail
- Have financial modelling skills (real estate experience is a plus)
- Have broad interest in the hospitality industry, curiosity about hotel deal making
- Have ability to work independently and manage time efficiently and effectively
- Are a team player with a willingness to work in an entrepreneurial company and an open-minded attitude towards learning new skills.
What is in it for you, other than a solid monthly salary?
- Genuine interest in the YAYS neighbourhood concept
- Relevant working experience
- Academic degree in a real estate, business or finance-related discipline with a specialisation in finance being considered advantageous
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- 50% discount for stays within YAYS in Europe
- 20% Discount for stays at YAYS for friends and family
- The hotel employee rate program, offering discounts for stays in many hotels around the globe!
- Summer party and winter / year-end party
- Room for career growth, YAYS always looks into the current team to spot talent
- The chance to work with the latest technology in the hospitality industry
- Ability to bring your own personality to the YAYS team and concept
YAYS combines the best of hotel hospitality and independent accommodations, in an innovative aparthotel formula, offering turn-key serviced apartments for any length of stay possible. YAYS makes use of the latest innovations in hotel-tech, and uses of more and more technologic applications at a fast pace. Besides apartment stays and more traditional hospitality services, YAYS offers guests valuable local knowledge and unique experiences co-created with a network of neighbourhood businesses and attractions.Sounds good right?
Apply now via the following link: https://yays.recruitee.com/o/acquisition-development-analystNote: Applications that are not submitted via the link cannot be processed!