Acquisition & Development analyst | FT:
Europe Hotels Private Collection (EHPC) is an independent hotel company based in Amsterdam and founded by entrepreneur Liran Wizman. EHPC has been transforming the boutique hospitality scene across Europe by creating locally inspired concepts and brands in dynamic locations, bringing an artful touch and fresh energy to the neighbourhoods in which they operate. EHPC manages a portfolio of individually designed hotels including the contemporary design-led lifestyle brand Sir hotels with hotels in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, Ibiza and Barcelona, the Park Hotel in Amsterdam, the Park Hotel in The Hague, as well as Max Brown Hotels in Amsterdam, Berlin, Düsseldorf and Vienna. Additionally, the EHPC collection includes a concept store, X BANK and handles asset management for W Amsterdam by Marriott International.
Acquisition & Development analyst
The analyst will support the A&D manager in its effort to evaluate, acquire and develop EHPC’s growing portfolio of Sir and Max Brown hotels and Entourage concepts in target markets. Most of the time the analyst will perform detailed financial modeling and analysis of investment opportunities, prepare underwriting and feasibility studies for potential investment opportunities and support transaction manager throughout deal-process. The analyst will continuously carry out market analysis and competitor research (which is also valuable for Revenue Department, Accounting Department and for regular presentations). The analyst will spent part of the time on general team support. e.g. presentations, providing management information, assist in DD processes, assist in gathering historical capex data (as reference for future projects). As a regular activity: monitoring the property and hotel markets of our group’s target cities in order to support the regular update of the company’s roll-out strategy.
The Acquisition & Development analyst will be positioned within an international and challenging commercial environment. The home base is Amsterdam.
Acquisition & Development analyst | FT:
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in real estate development or hotel management
• Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in real estate, revenue management or hotel management. Experience in hospitality real estate is considered a plus.
• Real estate and financial modelling skills is preferable
• Broad interest in the hospitality industry, curiosity about hotel deal making
• Strong interest in real estate investment management
• Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Able to work independently and manage time efficiently and effectively
• Working diligently with great attention to detail
• Team player with a resourceful attitude
• Willingness to work in an entrepreneurial environment and perform multiple office related tasks and an open-minded attitude towards learning new skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• EU passport is required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, fluency in other languages a distinct advantage
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
• Be part of a fast-growing award-winning new hotel chain;
• Competitive salary and an office desk in the most beautiful city center of the world, Amsterdam.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
EHPC is an enormously fast growing and dynamic company. Each year we open one or more new hotels, which ensure that you are challenged constantly. You never stop learning and will develop rapidly, both work-related and personally. On top of that, we are dedicated to help you grow and want to make sure that our knowledge is up to date. This means that you can expect regular training and you will visit events regularly. Because our organisation is rapidly growing and expanding, there are more than enough career possibilities for your next steps. EHPC offers excellent primary- and secondary working conditions (market conformity) training- and development programs, a collective discount on health insurance, business fitness and employee discounts in the Netherlands and abroad.
HOW TO APPLY?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and your cover letter! For further information, call 020-7107294. We are looking forward to meeting you!