Join our enthusiastic team as an all-round F&B employee
and bring your passion for hospitality to Hotel Indigo The Hague – Royal Palace.
Here at Hotel Indigo, we are looking for people just like you. How do we know this? Curiosity is what led you to this advert and curiosity is at the heart of our brand.
Borealis Hotel Group is the management company and operator of this hotel. Our group is a well-known hotel developer based in the Netherlands and is operating & opening several hotels within the brands IHG, Hilton, Accor and Marriott.
At the heart of the Parliament Centre of The Hague, located at a prestigious spot opposite the Royal Palace Noordeinde, Hotel Indigo The Hague – Palace Noordeinde opened it's doors this year in 2018.
Once occupied by “De Nederlandsche Bank”, our boutique hotel with 63 rooms, restaurant, speakeasy bar and 2 meeting rooms/private dining borrows some of these unique elements in its décor.
Your talents, dreams and interests make you who you are. And that’s what we want at Hotel Indigo. People who dream big – and make those dreams come to life. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their job as they do to their hobbies, people who help us create great hotels guests love and who are enthusiastic and motivated to consistently deliver a great guest experience.
At Hotel Indigo The Hague – Royal Palace our team members are full of neighbourhood knowledge; they know where to find the hidden gems worth exploring. That’s the Hotel Indigo way. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Hotel Indigo brand you’re more than just a job title.
Do you want to work as an all-round F&B Employee
for a brand new boutique hotel, with the peace of mind that comes in working for one of the world’s largest hotel companies? Feel like you should be part of something super exciting... At Hotel Indigo The Hague – Palace Noordeinde we look for people who are energetic, approachable and cultured with a sense of fun; always curious to discover more and share thoughtful suggestions with our guests. Above all, we look for people who are warm, courteous and friendly so guests feel inspired to engage with you, ask questions and share their requirements and preferences so they get a truly personalised experience. Key activities are:
- Being a Hotel Indigo ambassador and ready to create ‘neighbourhood stories’.
- Perform all necessary tasks to service food & beverage to ensure that the integrity and consistency of brand standards are maintained and delivered at all times.
- Greet guests and serve them in a professional and personalized way.
- Acquire in depth knowledge of the food & beverage menu of the assigned outlet in order to assist and provide advice to guests.
- Consistently monitor quality of food & beverage being served.
- You are able to anticipate on guest needs/requests and ensure our guests are positively connected with us. (special requests, VIP guests)
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on quality and service levels; effectively responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Responsible for maintaining hygiene and cleanliness standards in the outlet and upkeep of all service equipment.
- Assist in achieving the departmental goals such as Winning Metrics, IHG Rewards Club and tool adaption scores.
- Taking queries and reservations over the phone, as well as being a key source of information on both the hotel and the local area.
- Actively use up selling techniques to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue.
- Adhere to the hotel credit card policy and cash handling procedures.
- May be required to work nights, weekends and/or holidays.