We don’t go in for strict job descriptions, we all like to get mucked in, however here’s an idea of how we see the role.Main Responsibilities…
- Maintaining a professional, neat and organized appearance at all times.
- Organising and stocking linen closets on assigned floors.
- Providing the highest level of customer care, and providing a friendly, helpful and responsive level of service for our guests.
- Responding to guest requests in a discrete manner and ensuring their needs are met and followed up on in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and replenishing linens in all housekeeping linen closets.
- Stocking linen closets with amenities and supplies for room attendants; may include taking supplies directly to room attendants.
- Emptying room attendant trash at the end of the day.
- Cleaning and removing spots from corridor walls and doors. Polishing and cleaning elevator doors, lights, door posts and room numbers on guest room doors.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and/or mopping hallways and stairwells.
- Flipping mattresses and moving furniture as assigned by supervisor.
- Deep cleaning assigned areas of the hotel including the shampooing of corridors, public areas and guest elevators.
- Changing bed linens and emptying trash as required.
- Shovelling snow from walkways, whenever necessary.
- Returning and reporting all lost and found items to the Housekeeping Office in a timely manner.
- Following safety and sanitation procedures as trained for all aspects of the position, including personal safety as well as work safety.
- Reporting to work on a consistent manner according to schedule.
- Assisting other departments as needed.
- Maintaining a positive and friendly attitude at all times, even when working to find solutions to challenges.
This is a very special opportunity to join an extremely friendly company, which still has a ton of potential to grow. In return, expect competitive benefits and career growth. Get in touch…