The Times Hotel is looking for a part-time allround employee to strengthen our young and ambitious team. Allround because this will be a combined job of breakfast/housekeeping supervision, at least 16 hours a week.
When you are responsible for the breakfast, you are the first to see our guests. You are responsible for the entire breakfast, from baking the bread, replenishing the buffet to clearing the tables. After breakfast you tidy up and clean the breakfast room/kitchen and you take care of the order together with your colleague from the reception.
The ground floor consists of the reception, the kitchen where the breakfast buffet is located and the living room where guests can have breakfast or drink a cup of coffee and a luggage storage area. It's a small space and every position requires you to help your colleague when needed.
- You are responsible for breakfast
- You supplement the breakfast buffet where necessary
- You always ensure a neat and tidy breakfast room
- You take care of the orders of necessary products together with your reception colleague
As a housekeeping supervisor you are responsible for delivering clean hotel rooms, managing the housekeeping employees, ordering cleaning products, materials and guest disposables (in collaboration with the reception) and keeping track of the working hours of the housekeeping employees.
Your day starts with discussing the day, its details and organizing the work lists for the housekeeping staff. During their work you are the one who gives the rooms the final finishing touch before it is released at the reception. You correct small adjustments in the hotel room yourself, otherwise you instruct and guide the housekeeping employee in this. You also ensure that the linen room is neat and tidy at all times.
- Delivering clean hotel rooms
- Managing the housekeeping staff
- Ordering cleaning products, materials and guest disposables (in collaboration with the reception)
- Keeping track of the working hours of the housekeeping employees
- Maintaining and organising periodic deep cleaning
- Checking (technical) facilities, signaling defects/shortages and passing them on to the technical service.