The Cluster Assistant Financial Controller is one of two persons in that position. They both report directly to the Group Financial Controller and the 3 of them lead the day to day Finance office which (including them) consists of 6 people across the various Finance disciplines.Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Running the month end (P&L) process and all monthly reporting;
- Managing the team (Accounts Payable [AP], Accounts Receivable [AR] & Income Audit);
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- VAT declarations;
- Weekly cashflow calculations;
- Processing new CAPEX and maintaining fixed asset register;
- Maintaining intercompany charges and balances;
- Processing and authorizing weekly batch payments prepared by AP;
- Running a weekly credit meeting with AR;
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting;
- Assisting Financial Controller with any other ad hoc financial duties.
Who are we looking for?
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written. Dutch and English preferred;
- 3 – 5 years of experience within finance required. Associates with supervisory experience preferred;
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups to managers, clients, customers, and ownership;
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Knowledge of AFAS Profit and/or FileLinx DigiData is an advantage.
We are looking for an individual who wants to take the lead in their future career within Hospitality, who has the qualities to encourage and empower themselves and the hotel teams to take ownership and to participate in decisions that affect them and the business. Who are we?
As we wrote earlier: The Vincent Hotel Group is an organisation with a portfolio of 11 Franchise Hotels in the Netherlands under the brands of Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and Hampton by Hilton. The Support Office of TVHG is located on the 8th floor of the Holiday Inn Express Sloterdijk hotel.What do we offer?
- A young and dynamic working environment in the entertainment area of Amsterdam;
- Opportunities for advancement;
- Market-rated salary between 2800 and 3200 euro per month (38 hours), depending on employement history;
- The opportunity to work for two high international brands with more than 10000 hotels globally;
- Room for own initiatives;
- Employee Room Benefit Programme (IHG and Hilton);
- Corporate health insurance benefits;
- Corporate gym membership benefits;
- We love to celebrate the teamwork and successes (Christmas parties, individual and other celebrations);
- Room for personal growth and (cross)- trainings.
So again: do you want to be part of a fresh and dynamic team and an organisation with lots of future perspectives? Do you think you are the right person who wants to push their career within Finance to the next level? We are looking forward to receiving your application!