This is the role:
We are looking for a great new team member with talent, drive, a sense of humour and a sparkling personality to join our team as Assistant Operations at our amazing, hotel-with-a-difference in Eindhoven! Why TSH rules
We live in a world where everything is changing. The way we travel, study, live and work. People from all walks of life share the same passion: they love to connect! We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this, we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we aim to play our part in creating it!
In 2023 we aim to have 65 locations secured across Europe, 26,000 rooms and close to one million square meters of shared space. Our new TSHLIFE app and digital platform will connect nearly a million current and former co-living and co-working guests.Biggest challenge and WHY do we need you?
You are responsible for every aspect of the hotel operation together with the the Hotel Manager and the Assistant Hotel Manager. You operate mainly in the lounge/reception area where you are open and available with a friendly smile to meet all the needs of students and hotel guests and the questions of random strangers. This goes way beyond old school reception duties: you and your team members are the hotel’s super-skilled hosts and responsible for optimal guest experience. And this stuff too:
- Reception duties: check ins and outs and all the other stuff that goes with it
- Provide information in a fun and friendly way to guests (or potential guests!) in person, on the phone, online, by telepathy etc.
- You’re the go-to contact person for our students: you handle complaints and technical issues and other stuff as it comes up
- You support sales activities and in-house events
- Have fun! Spread smiles and good vibes knowing that employees and guests enjoying themselves and connecting with each other is what this is all about