Banqueting sous chef
QO Amsterdam will open a new Meeting & Events space on the 20th floor soon. Up in the sky, guests can enjoy a private dinner or meeting with delicious food and an amazing view over Amsterdam.
Our meetings area on the first floor and 20th floor is specially designed to stimulate fresh thinking. Our food culture deserves celebration, that’s why we follow the Dutch cuisine movement. It’s rich and happens to constitute the perfect basis for a healthy and sustainable diet. Guests have the luxury to craft their own menu, inspired by our dishes from Persijn and Juniper & Kin. Our ideal Banqueting Sous Chef has a passion for food and would love to create different options with produce direct from our greenhouse and local partners. If this sounds like your dream job, we are looking for you as Banqueting Sous Chef!What will you be doing?
As Banqueting Sous Chef, you’re the one who inspires our kitchen team about upcoming events. You will be the creative brain behind the food choices within our Events menu and you follow the vision of our Executive Chef Alexander Brouwer. Food quality is one of your priorities and needs to be maintained at all times.
In your roll you will be responsible for:
- Proposing menu options created with produce direct from our greenhouse and local partners.
- Handling daily orders with our local suppliers;
- Handling the daily calculation of food costs;
- Participating in the BEO meetings, to be up to date about daily events;
- Handling all special requests of our guests;
- Motivating, training and guiding the (banqueting) kitchen team;
- Reporting daily to our Executive chef about the day to day business.