Relevant business experience, preferably as Bar manager. You must have passion for beverages, have cocktail knowledge and you will bring along an existing network ideally from the local community. You are aware of what’s hot & happening and are driven to learn about trends and development in the business. Of course you have the ability to bring out the best in your team members to make them a better version of themselves.
We are a big part of the community and we need to ensure we support it. Your passion and drive will lead your team to deliver on a much better environment and ways of working, as well as getting involved and out and about with the neighbours as part of community projects. You need to work with your team and your neighbours to develop and deliver on these projects.
We're a gathering place for like-minded people. Sociable, easy-going and knowledgeable, we love what we do and are committed to the world around us. We like to share a new way of thinking. To change the way we interact with each other so everyone experiences a positive exchange. We provide the environment for you to become the best version of yourself. We inspire, we allow you to be yourself, we help you nurture your own passions, we connect you to your colleagues and the community around you, we involve you in shaping the hotel.
QO is a different kind of lifestyle hotel, born from a commitment to the world around us, and the belief that travel should always be a pleasure. We’re alive with fresh ideas and our own way of doing things. QO is all about genuine enjoyment, personal experience, local connections, and making travel positive. Sustainability is so much more than the environment.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
QO Amsterdam is a white label hotel, part of InterContinental Hotels Group and offers a competitive salary and wide package of benefits:
- To experience our guest journey and as part of your brand immersion, you will be invited for a one-night stay at the QO, including breakfast.
- We offer a monthly workshops program and lots of development opportunities.
- Our Living Well programme includes discounts at different gyms.
- To celebrate your birthday with friends and family, you will have an extra day off on your birthday.
- Rise and shine call is offered to colleagues (your personal wakeup call).
- You can travel around the world and make use of discounts within IHG hotels on rooms and F&B and special rates for your friends and family.
- We stimulate social involvement within our community and offer you the possibility to spend 8 hours per year on a local charity.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Our beautiful new hotel in Amsterdam is building an extraordinary team of like-minded individuals able to bring our vision to life. Our fuel is your energy and enthusiasm. Are you someone who does what you love and loves what you do? Then you’ve come to the right place.
It is possible to apply via Whatsapp. Just send a message with video or a short motivation and your experience to +31(0)657859629.