Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an inspirational Chef de Partie/ Mixologist who is passionate about cocktails and creativity, with at least 1 year experience as Bartender. Knowledge of the current cocktail trends, latest bar operating equipment would be an advantage.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- The ambition to deliver the best drinks menu in Amsterdam
- High attention to detail, to get preparation of mise-en-place right every time
- Excellent communication skills to create connections with diverse team members, customers and share information clearly.
- Customer focus, maintaining the highest standards of authentic service to create memorable guest experiences every time.
- Great teamwork and a positive attitude.
- Flexibility and adaptability, able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while remaining calm and focused under pressure.
- Creativity, planning and problem-solving skills, able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while remaining calm and focused under pressure.
You will be also fluent in English (Dutch language skills would be an advantage).Equally important, what do we offer?
Being part of our team as Bar Production Chef of LuminAir
means becoming a team member for one of the best employers in the Netherlands. Because taking care of our team is our top priority!
You will notice this by the following, among other things:
USEFUL TO KNOW:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Worldwide career opportunities
- Access to personal development programs and hundreds of courses through Hilton University and Harvard Learning
- Industry-leading Team Member travel rates through Go Hilton
- The opportunity to offer Friends & Family Discounted Rates to 30 Friends & Family Members
- Wellbeing initiatives to help you thrive and be your best self
- A workplace to be proud of
- Opportunities to be recognized for being awesome and doing a great job
- Support and guidance from our Corporate F&B experts, when you need it
- The best staff parties
- Travel allowance as of 5km up to €170 per month
- 50% Food & Beverage discount in our F&B Outlets
- Up to 50% Food & Beverage discount in various restaurants in Amsterdam affiliated with the Black Card scheme
- 50% Food & Beverage discount in other Hilton Hotels in the Netherlands
- Option to lease an e-bike at a very favorable rate
- Free use of our fitness centre
This position is full-time. The role will require working weekends, however mainly daytime shifts.