- A MBO degree;
- Fluent English (and Dutch) skills - written and spoken;
- Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Friendly and welcoming to guests and team members;
- Extremely calm under pressure and can multitask with the best of them;
- Contemporary spirited and think even further than outside the box;
- Flexible, motivated, social and highly organised;
- A fan of fun;
- Preferably living in or near The Hague;
- Legally permitted to work and live in the Netherlands.
WE ARE THE COMMONS!
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. Not just another hotel, we’re a game changing innovator: bringing hotel and student accommodation together in a modern, awesome way;
- The chance to learn and grow in your role, with the potential for growth within or across the company;
- Access to TSH facilities, including our awesome staff canteen and gym;
- Cool events, fun team members, and all the regular salary/benefits.
The Commons is the space within The Student Hotel that connects people from all walks of life, bringing students, travelers, freelancers, entrepreneurs and neighborhood locals together over the joy of food, drinks and discovering the other passions we have in common. It is the every-bar/restaurant/café for everyone: laptop and coffee workspace for students, cocktail-bar for friends, lunch spot for business meetings, date night for lovers, and a casual group dining space for families of all kinds. It’s a place for drinks that lead to dinner that leads to who knows what…
How do we achieve this familiar and welcoming anything-can-happen social environment? With awesomely fun, smart and motivated team members who embrace the spirit and bring it to life. We’re looking for people who love sharing and discovering new experiences, who easily connect with others, and who believe that laughter, just as much as fresh juices and salads, is an essential part of well-being and that variety, just as much as Sriracha and saffron, is the spice of life. ARE YOU IN?
Great! Send your CV and a short cover letter telling us why you’re made for this role.