DO IT AND DO IT NOW - JOIN OR BRILLIANT TEAM!BRILLIANT CHEF DE PARTI DELIGHTED TO MAKE OUR GUESTS MIND TRAVEL.
The Hague Marriott is the largest hotel in The Hague and is ideally located in the middle of the international zone, next to the convention centre World Forum, prime-minister’s residence "Catshuis" and "Gemeentemuseum", between city centre and beach. With 306 comfortable rooms and suites, including a Presidential Suite and 24- Meeting rooms, this conference hotel offers the perfect solution for any stay. The hotels F&B department consists of a lounge bar, a breakfast restaurant, banqueting rooms and an executive lounge for our VIP guests. CHEF DE PARTI
As a Chef de Parti, you are responsible for the preparation of dishes, making orders ready and the consistency of the development of the kitchen team. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Preparing dishes according to recipe and planning
- Making orders ready to be passed on by performing a minute cooking work, portioning and garnishing according to established instructions with regard to ingredients, recipe, working methods and external presentation
- Supervise the activities of the students, give instructions and pay attention to the quality and compliance with the hygiene regulations
- Preparing simple meals for employees, special garnishes for receptions and, depending on the company, for breakfast / breakfast buffet
- Contribute to the development of garnishes and make proposals to the immediate superior. Working out proposals in practice and drawing up recipe instructions if necessary
- Cleaning the working environment, kitchen equipment and machines: signaling details / defects to the immediate superior. Dispose of waste if necessary.
- Assist in receiving and storing delivered items
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation