Hilton Cluster Sales Office The NetherlandsFunction:
Cluster Sales ManagerReports to:
Director of Sales Operations The Netherlands Do you want to take the next step in your Sales Career? The opportunity is NOW as we are looking for a creative and pro-active Cluster Sales Manager with a focus on the The Hague Region for the Hilton Cluster Sales Office The Netherlands. Your primary task is to hunt for new sales opportunities and to develop current account basis to overachieve the Hotel Business Plans. Responsibilities include:
- Identify and contract new prospect accounts both in the Corporate, Government as MICE segment in order to achieve personal and hotel revenue targets.
- Develop and optimize share of wallet of accounts by extensive account management, liaising with global counter parts and building relationships with local contacts.
- Monitor performance on a monthly basis in order to review variances, pace and developments.
- Use analytical skills to analyze account performance and opportunities to share/explain in the commercial meeting.
- Perform site inspections and bookers presentations for accounts and prospects.
- Further develop the local MICE and Government market in order to grow market share and awareness.
- Cross sell all 6 Hilton Worldwide hotels in the Netherlands and around the world.
- Weekly and Monthly updates on account development, lead generation and prospecting via sales reporting tools.
- Set up result-focused action plan for corporate entertainment and account management activities.
- Represent hotel in market during workshops, trade fairs and networking opportunities.
- Initiate creative sales races and blitzes in relevant markets and business areas.