Job RequirementsWhat are we looking for?
A Sales Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, experience and values that follow:
- Has a minimum of 1 -3 years (banquet) sales experience in the hospitality industry.
- Has a proven track of sales successes.
- Is creative, enthusiastic and can think without a box.
- Can work under high pressure, is a self-starter and a team player who can communicate on different levels.
- Has analytical skills, is eager and is result driven.
- Has market knowledge of The Netherlands.
- Is key in acquisition of new accounts as well as in managing and developing effective relationships with current clients.
- Can set short and long term business strategies with focused achievable actions and deadlines.
- Has excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language in both oral and written communication.
- Has extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferably Delphi.
- Driver’s license.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Knowledge of the Dutch market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!