WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for a candidate who has a creative, curious mind and who is constantly looking for ways to improve processes. It is important in this role to have an approachable attitude for both candidates and hiring managers. You have to take your ownership; have fantastic organizational skills and you always follow up on tasks. Furthermore, you can identify yourself with our company and all the brands we have, so you can pass your enthusiasm to the business and all our potential candidates. WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant degree;
- 3-5 years’ experience as an in-house recruiter, experience in Hospitality is a big plus;
- Familiarity with full cycle recruitment;
- Hands-on experience with recruitment software and Applicant Tracking Systems;
- Strong interviewing skills and familiarity with various interview techniques;
- Proven experience with social media recruiting;
- Exceptional communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- You have a natural talent for networking and expanding your network.
EHPC is an enormously fast growing and dynamic company. Each year we open one or more new hotels, which ensure that you are challenged constantly. You never stop learning and will develop rapidly, both work-related and personally. On top of that, we are dedicated to help you grow and want to make sure that our knowledge is up to date. This means that you can expect regular training and you will visit events regularly. Because our organisation is rapidly growing and expanding, there are more than enough career opportunities for your next steps. EHPC offers excellent primary- and secondary working conditions (market conformity) training- and development possibilities, a collective discount on health insurance, business fitness and employee discounts in the Netherlands and abroad.