Why TSH rules
We live in a world where almost everything is always changing. The way we travel, study, live and work. People from all walks of life share the same passion: they love to connect! We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we aim to play our part in creating it!
In 2023 we aim to have 65 locations secured across Europe, 26,000 rooms and close to one million square meters of shared space. Our new TSHLIFE app and digital platform will connect nearly a million current and former co-living and co-working guests.Biggest challenge and WHY do we need you?
As a Duty Management intern you will work closely with the team members in all operational departments. You will support these departments when and wherever necessary. Your job is to make sure that all operational processes within the hotel run as smoothly as possible to ensure a perfect stay for all our tribes. You will be responsible for dealing with guest complaints, checking rooms, basic maintenance duties, security checks and managing departments in the absence of a manager or supervisor. In short: a challenging position for an ambitious student!What will you be doing to make that happen?
- Be available to all departments for support and questions during shifts;
- Bring structure to the departments;
- Support the Front Office Team if necessary and replacing the management during absence;
- Solve small maintenance issues where needed;
- Conduct regular quality checks in public areas, outlets and rooms;
- Encourage our mentalities of co-living & co-working; Be on top of guest requests and make sure to have fun;
- Recognize commercial opportunities and connect them to our team members;
- Build and extend our network of ambassadors;
- Be first point of contact in case of any complaints from guests and proper follow up;
- Actively organize and co-host events for our tribes;
- Work on interesting & challenging projects supporting change in our hotel.