Do you love the hospitality industry, and are you looking for a new challenging management position? We have the job for you! Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam - North Riverside is currently looking for a new Duty Manager.
At Holiday Inn Express
, we’re all about travel that’s simple AND smart.
That means we offer more to our guests where it matters most to them. Easy check-in? Check. All the essentials in a comfy room? Check. They’re all included with a great night’s sleep. We’re focused on getting our guests more than ready. So we’re always ready. Are you?
In this position you will be:
- Performing walk-through inspecitions of the hotel, and filling in duty reports for every shift
- Assuring that the hotel's appearance is up to brand standards
- Monitoring meeting rooms for proper setup to assure guest satisfaction
- Ensuring that the rooms inventory is in balance and checking VIP rooms
- Maintaining contact with other departments to relate different issues of concerns
- Reviewing all arrivals and departures noting any special requests or challenges
- Making sure all shifts are covered as scheduled, arranging cover as necessary
- Following established hotel policies and be knowledgeable of all fire and emergency procedures
- Handling guest situations as they arise in a calm and professional manner
- Ensuring the safety and security of all guests and colleagues
- Performing basic maintenance duties during the absence of the maintenance department
- Assisting operationally if needed
- Participating in statutory trainings as required by company policy and procedures
- Taking on any other relevant tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager or Front of House Manager in an efficient and accurate manner
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A competitive salary
- Meals on duty
- Fun team activities
- A warm and welcoming team
- Employee rate in over 7000 hotels worldwide
We’ll reward all your hard work with an industry leading salary and benefits – including a uniform and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.
We pride ourselves on investing in your ongoing career development within the IHG brand and Odyssey Hotel Group.
So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests. Click apply and start your journey with us!We strive to maintain a recruitment process that is open, honest and fair. All job applicants will be treated fairly and our recruitment decisions will only be based on objective criteria such as the individual’s skills, qualifications, experience and other competencies relevant to the job.We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.