As a Duty Manager at VIA hostels you are a part of the Front of House team working together to ensure that guest expectations are exceeded. You work together with the Front of House Manager to bring the team to the next level with your energetic attitude to motivate; having said that, your flexibility reaches out to other departments with the same enthusiasm. You are capable of thinking outside of the box to get any job done. You remain calm in stressful situations and adapt with creative problem solving. As a representative of the company you notice the small details ensuring the image is kept up to standards with its policies and guidelines.
If you like the sound of who we are and what we do then here is what we ask of you…
- Enjoy working in a team?
- Work well under pressure?
- Offer excellent customer service with a smile?
- Have a positive, can-do attitude?
Then this could be the position for you!
Our ideal candidate would:
- Have previous Front Office, Duty Management and Food & Beverage experience
- Have an excellent level of written and spoken English + 1 other language
- Be flexible with their work schedule and responsibilities
- Maintain a professional attitude towards their work
- Be competent in administration and IT
- Demonstrate good communication skills with colleagues and guests
- Keep a friendly and relaxed demeanor when dealing with guest enquiries
- Create a safe and secure environment for guests and employees
- Have an eye for detail
If you think you fit the bill then send us your CV and a cover letter to William.firstname.lastname@example.org