CAN YOU MAKE 1 + 1 = 3? Why TSH rules
We live in a world where almost everything is always changing. The way we travel, study, live and work. People from all walks of life share the same passion: they love to connect! We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we aim to play our part in creating it!
In the upcoming years we are opening more hotels in the biggest student cities across Europe. We plan to run 41 hotels in Europe by 2021. That's another 29 to go! That's why we're looking for talented heroes who want to join us on our journey. Biggest challenge and WHY do we need you?
Can you make the brand new The Student Hotel Maastricht a favorite city hotspot for events, lectures, movie nights, exhibits and parties? We're looking for someone that's open through to something beautiful; a new friendship, a business collaboration or unforgettable experience. The Student Hotel Events, Community & Partnership Manager gives our building a purpose and creates stories and adventures with and for all of our guests. What will you do to make that happen?
- You build relations with partners to fill our annual calendar with on-trend / on-topic recurring events that appeal to a socially aware, trend-savvy local audience.
- Your programming could include art, lifestyle, fashion, media, sustainability and health events as well as a good old-fashioned Friday drink with the in-crowd.
- You know the local scene, stay relentlessly up-to-date on what’s “hot-and-happening” (eye roll accepted) and reach out to the appropriate network to stay relevant
- You host and engage our local ambassadors in order to support you as advisory board
- You collaborate with dedicated semester, hotel, short stay and F&B specialists to activate events that promote our products
- You create/collect & deliver digital content based on the marketing briefings (formats include text, video and images)
- You own and manage the local TSH social channels and operate them within the brand guidelines
- You attend and be an essential part of local network events
- You report to the General Manager of the hotel and have support contact with the Super Connector at The Student Hotel HQ.