At Holiday Inn Express
, we’re all about travel that’s simple AND smart.
That means we offer more to our guests where it matters most to them. Easy check-in? Check. All the essentials in a comfy room? Check. They’re all included with a great night’s sleep. We’re focused on getting our guests more than ready. So we’re always ready. Are you?
The youngest city in the Netherlands, Almere, is built on the former Zuiderzee and is famous for its impressive architecture, more than 440 separate cycle paths, a 42-kilometer coastline, city beaches and fantastic events. And now opening a Holiday Inn Express Almere
in August 2021 with its 160 rooms and Amsterdam city a small train ride away, it will be loved by both business travellers and tourists.
We are now willing to invite an enthusiastic Food & Beverage Intern
to join the team and be a part of our exciting new venture on full-time basis.
It's time to put all your studying, tests and projects into play. We offer you the unique opportunity to work side by side with our F&B Team, learning their roles and helping operate the department.You can expect to gain experience and thorough knowledge on the following:
- providing first class services to our guests and ensuring they have the perfect experience within the hotel;
- working in the bar, restaurant and breakfast for table service or work;
- promoting hospitality within the hotel at all times!
Management reserves the right to amend this list of duties at any time.What we offer in return:
- a competitive salary and all the tools you need for your job.
- international working experience.
- great intern working conditions (lunch at staff canteen, loads of training opportunities, potential career planning, etc.!)
- the opportunity to work in a dynamic work environment and to be part of our unique pre-opening team.
Join us and you’ll become part of the family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.
We pride ourselves on investing in the ongoing career development within the IHG brand and Odyssey Hotel Group, working in partnership with Interstate Hotels & Resorts.
So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests. Click apply and start your internship journey with us!