We are too ‘CYCAS’ to be grumpy. .... our job isn’t over until we get a smile!
We at Cycas Hospitality have a team of dedicated associates that get to be their true selves so that they can deliver positively outstanding service! We put people at the heart of everything we do and are always looking to recruit a friendly, spirited, outgoing new Radisson associates for our hotel.
Radisson Hotel & Suites Amsterdam South will feature studio, one-bed and two-bedroom apartments each with their own fully equipped kitchen. Located in Amstelveen, to the south of the city, the 10-storey hotel is within walking distance of the international companies who have their headquarters in Amsterdam’s booming district. We have convenient transport links to the Zuidas, central business district (3km), city centre (6km) and Schiphol Airport (8km), making it well placed to cater for the growing demand for extended-stay accommodation options in this part of the city.
Keuken & Bar is full of local energy and international characters from breakfast through to lunch, and dinner. Relax and unwind with a great selection of beers, wines, and cocktails from the bar area. The restaurant offers a wide selection of seating areas ranging from more private tables next to the fireplace, or larger tables for groups of friends and colleagues. Our restaurant is designed for the entire family. Sports fans will appreciate the three large TVs, where they follow major sporting competitions. We are particularly well suited to family brunches and small parties.
Looking for a new challange, and opening our new pop-up terrace? Apply now!
What we ask of you!
- Enthusiasm & a true team player
- Friendly and service oriented
- Experience managing a culturally diverse team
- Experience in a similar role for 1-3 years
- A valid residence and working permit for the Netherlands is required
- English speaking: Dutch is not mandatory
- Willing to work different shifts, including weekends & holidays
What we offer you!
- Salary according to Horeca CAO
- 25 holiday days
- Complimentary stay after probation period
- Cycas smiles Reward & Celebration program
- Refer a friend programme
- Travel allowance
- Free parking
- Free use of the property gym
- Meals available
- The best project you will ever work on is you! So let us help you grow with our guidance and training possibilities.
- Being part of a fast-growing hospitality company; Cycas Hospitality
- Feed your wanderlust with great discounts.
As a Food & Beverage Supervisor, the following are part of your tasks:
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of the bar & restaurant to ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, standards and aiming at satisfying and exceeding our guest’s expectations.
- Manage all stock aspects of the F&B (breakfast, bar & restaurant), such as taking inventory and reordering supplies.
- Taking, preparing, and serving orders varying from cocktails to coffees to breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Resolve customer complaints promptly and according to our hotel standards.
- Oversee the preparation of beverages and ensure quality of product served, inspect F&B set ups and assign various side duties to the employees.
- Oversee that all servicing & kitchen equipment are clean, well maintained and meet all hygiene, health and safety regulations paying special attention to possible health hazards (HACCP) and code violations.
- Maintain cleanliness of the fridges, dishes and overall bar and restaurant furniture.
- Make sure the F&B checklist is used & maintained by all team members.
- Keep up to date on all F&B trends to deliver keep competing within the market.
- Work closely together with the F&B manager and Head Chef to make the F&B outlets work as smoothly as possible.
- Assist in the identification of training needs and provide coaching and conduct training for all your team members to ensure that service standards are followed.
- Be the go-to person for all F&B team members for all that is F&B related, breakfast, cocktails, coffee, menu’s and so on. Motivate the team to bring about excellent performance while maintaining a fun and safe atmosphere for all team members.
- Act like the ‘Host’ of Keuken & Bar Lead by example and set the right work environment & follow procedures.
- Create Social Media content that is aligned with the Radisson Brand Standards.
- Support team members with incoming phone calls & Opera related issues.