We are too ‘CYCAS’ to be grumpy. .... our job isn’t over until we get a smile!
Radisson Hotel & Suite Amsterdam is looking for new Yes I Can attitude employees to be part of our team.
Radisson Hotel & Suites Amsterdam South will feature studio, one-bed and two-bedroom apartments each with their own fully equipped kitchen. Located in Amstelveen, to the south of the city, the 10-storey hotel is within walking distance of the international companies who have their headquarters in Amsterdam’s booming district. We have convenient transport links to the Zuidas, central business district (3km), city centre (6km) and Schiphol Airport (8km), making it well placed to cater for the growing demand for extended-stay accommodation options in this part of the city.
We at Cycas Hospitality have a team of dedicated associates that get to be their true selves so that they can deliver positively outstanding service! We put people at the heart of everything we do and are always looking to recruit a friendly, spirited, outgoing new Radisson associates for our hotel.
Keuken & Bar is full of local energy and international characters from breakfast through to lunch, and dinner. Relax and unwind with a great selection of beers, wines, and cocktails from the bar area. The restaurant offers a wide selection of seating areas ranging from more private tables next to the fireplace, or larger tables for groups of friends and colleagues. Our restaurant is designed for the entire family. Sports fans will appreciate the three large TVs, where they follow major sporting competitions. We are particularly well suited to family brunches and small parties.
What we ask of you!
- A valid residence and working permit for the Netherlands is required
- English speaking: Dutch is not mandatory
- Enthusiasm & a true team player
- Friendly and service oriented
- Willing to work different shifts, including weekends & holidays
What we offer you!
- Full-time and part-time positions
- Salary range according to Horeca CAO
- 25 holiday days
- Complementary stay after probation period
- Free parking
- Travel allowance
- Meals available
- Free use of the gym
- A fun, spirited workplace where we put people at the heart of everything and our team get to be their true self!
- The best project you will ever work on is you! So let us help you grow with our guidance and training possibilities.
- Being part of a fast-growing hospitality company; Cycas Hospitality
- Great travel discounts at Cycas and Radisson properties
As a Food & Beverage Waiter, the following are part of your tasks:
- Work in the day-to-day operations of the bar & restaurant to ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, standards and aiming at satisfying and exceeding our guest’s expectations.
- Taking, preparing, and serving orders varying from cocktails to coffees to breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Resolve customer complaints promptly and according to our hotel standards.
- Making sure that all servicing & kitchen equipment are clean, well maintained and meet all hygiene, health and safety regulations paying special attention to possible health hazards (HACCP) and code violations.
- Maintain cleanliness of the fridges, dishes and overall bar and restaurant furniture.
- Keep up to date on all F&B trends to deliver keep competing within the market. As one team we would like to use all creativity we have in the team to be at our very best!
- Act like the ‘Host’ of Keuken & Bar and follow the Company procedures.
- Answer incoming phone calls.