Finance Clerk – Pestana Amsterdam Riverside
Hi new colleague?
Let me introduce myself: my name is Francisca and I work as HR Business Partner at Pestana Amsterdam Riverside, a beautiful monumental hotel located alongside the Amstel River, and I am looking for passionate colleagues to join our team.PESTANA HOTEL GROUP
is the largest multinational group of Portuguese origin in the tourism industry. It is currently present in the European, American and African continents, with more than 100 hotels divided over four brands: Pestana Hotels & Resorts, Pestana Collection Hotels, Pestana Pousadas de Portugal and Pestana CR7 Lifestyle Hotels, the last one being a valuable partnership with Portuguese football player Cristiano Ronaldo.Pestana Amsterdam Riverside
is part of the Pestana Collection Hotels. Housed in a pair of 19th century Neo-Renaissance-style buildings and two modern annexes, the hotel has a total of 154 elegant guestrooms and suites; our partnership with the Cocoon Wellness Spa
offers our guests one of the largest indoor swimming pools in Amsterdam, a well-equipped fitness center, and a comprehensive menu of holistic treatments; the restaurant and bar Archive by Pestana
are opened daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a Portuguese inspired menu; and our 8 meeting rooms allow us to host events up to 200 people. This hotel might just be your new or next luxury home in Amsterdam! What will you be doing:
- Count cash and check vs SAP
- Check if the trial balance has been uploaded correctly in SAP
- Check if deposit ledger in SAP
- Check if guest ledger in SAP
- Code AP invoices
- Check & Send AR invoice
- Manage suppliers requests
- Check suppliers online balances
- Check invoices
- Prepared refunds for bank transfers after request from other departments and send to Financial Controller for approval.
- Count accounting float for exchange money and cash float.
Once a month:
What is in it for you?
- Pension fund payment
- Tax return / VAT Claim
- Prepare VAT file before the 20th of every month
- Count Petty cash float
- Accruals: work aside with the Financial Controller to make sure there’s no missing invoice/cost for the month we are closing (All accrual files are on the network)
- A dynamic international work environment with friendly, passionate & fun colleagues
- Full Time employment – 09H00 to 17H00 from Monday to Friday
- Salary in accordance with the collective labour agreement for hospitality, appropriate to the position and experience
- Free access to our fitness center
- Daily healthy meals at our Mini Arc canteen
- Learning and development opportunities through our online courses and on the job trainings
- 1-night Guest Experience at our hotel including dinner and breakfast
- International growth opportunities via our Mobility program, which allows you to work for any property of your choosing for a limited period
- Team outings
- Discounted staff rates at more than 100 hotels worldwide
- 50% discount on restaurants and bars at partner hotels across Amsterdam
Sounds like you? Then we might be a perfect match! I invite you to share your motivation letter and CV via firstname.lastname@example.org
. We look forward to meeting you!
Congratulations, you have reached the end of this vacancy!