FINANCIAL CONTROLLER – GENERATOR AMSTERDAM
Generator is a global lifestyle brand offering fresh and socially engaging accommodation platforms and hospitality venues. Our vision is to become the world’s leading design-led hostel brand. We aim to achieve this by offering a host of soulful social spaces, cultural events and a creative programme that inspires guests and locals alike, all while providing affordable and safe accommodation in the centre of the city.
BEING YOURSELF is the key to bringing the Generator story and brand to life. We need an exceptional and passionate leader to join our team in Amsterdam. If you are an inspiring leader and communicator, a people person through and through and have a genuine desire to be part of something big then your journey should start here. Help us to create an unforgettable experience. Be a part of Europe’s fastest moving, ground breaking, hostel brand. Join Generator, be yourself.YOU WILL:
- Prepare and review monthly management accounts and property reports.
- Oversee all the financial accounts, prepare financial statements and liaise with external auditors to ensure annual audits are carried out.
- Take responsibility for property cash flow, preparing weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts.
- Prepare and supervise banking operations, oversee loans and other financial instruments.
- Manage the preparation of annual budgets with the GM.
- Produce quarterly forecasts.
- Supervise the day to day operations e.g. credit control, payroll, flash reports.
- Manage and supervise the Accounts Payable function and purchase procedures.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately in all directions so that all teams understand their financial responsibilities and are motivated to achieve them.
- Prepare benchmarking analysis on key financial revenues/expenditure
- Support the CFO and Finance director on finance projects as required.