A Food and Beverage Service Manager is responsible for managing operations of our key Food & Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while training staff and working within budgeted guidelines.
As our Food and Beverage Service Manager, you are responsible for managing operations of the Hilton The Hague Breakfast, Room Service, and Banqueting to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food and Beverage Service Manager will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines.
At Hilton The Hague, we aim to craft and deliver extraordinary Food & Beverage experiences to our guests. We are on the journey to establish the best destination outlets in the area. We are looking for an experienced, visionary, and passionate Food & Beverage Manager with expertise and skills, supporting us on this incredible and exciting journey. This is a perfect opportunity for a forward-thinking person, willing to have a direct impact in shaping our F&B strategy.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage Food and Beverage Outlets operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure compliance with brand standards
- Recruit, manage, train, and develop the Food and Beverage team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs, and Payroll
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Incentivize team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Carry out annual and mid-year appraisals with Team Members under your responsibility
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships