Looking for ‘The Cheerful Champion’
The hospitable and considerate persona of Staybridge Suites that creates comfortable stays for our guest. Because of who we are and the persona we embody we are able to deliver a sense of unconventional and surprising touches for Experienced Travelers seeking a social and free spirited experience and interaction. We are cheerful and positive— inspiring our guest to break from the travel norm and unlock the potential of their stay.
The Cheerful Champion is naturally and authentically caring and big hearted—always warm, welcoming, and sincere but not forced—making our persona and brand voice something uniquely different. What’s the job?
The moment a guest steps into Staybridge Suites The Hague - Parliament, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As a Front Desk Agent
(Guest Service Representative), you’ll not only be the person they rely on to handle transactions, offer local insights and anticipate every detail of a friction-free experience. You’ll also create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home. Your day-to-day
- Be the warm welcome that kicks off a memorable guest experience.
- Acknowledge Rewards Club members and returning guests, in person or on the phone.
- Take and manage guest bookings, up-selling opportunities and telling them about ways to improve their stay.
- Handle cash and credit transactions.
- Stay one step ahead of guests’ need – record and act on their preferences and handle their messages, requests, questions and concerns.
- Be a trusted contact for all guests. Help them with anything from bill enquiries to local knowledge and loop in management when necessary.
- Stay safe all the time. Following our safety procedures and report all incidents.
- Take pride in your appearance and place as a brand ambassador.
- Always know what events and activities are on the day’s schedule.
- Jump into other ad-hoc duties when your colleagues need your help.