Job role responsibilities:
What we are looking for:
- Sending messages (also for guests) by fax and email.
- Check-in and check-out of guests.
- Take care of the outgoing mail.
- Make reservations.
- Managing the telephone exchange.
- Accept and transfer calls with guests or internal business officials.
- Caring for good presentation and service and optimal service-oriented attitude.
- Compliance with the instructions / procedures relating to guest treatment, administrative handling, etc., as well as the (personal) presentation.
- Be prepared to take over administrative work.
- Providing information and provide services to guests.
- Someone who is very hospitable, independent, integer and enthusiastic.
- Someone who is flexible.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
- Knowledge of Opera is a pré.
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it. #UpliftingMoments
Explore Park Plaza, please apply via parkplazacareers.com.
+ 31 20 623 42 55