Your Day to Day
As a Front Office Host you are the one inviting our guests in, provide them with your widest smile and warmest “welcome”. Front Office is more than just checking a guest in and out, it’s up to you to treat the guest with the real voco™ lifestyle experience; guiding them through the hotel and all there is to enjoy in Ultramarijn and Botanica. Being a true host you know that The Hague has many hidden secrets, whether it is a landmark of historical value or a tiny boutique shop you are ready to share your tips to our guests so they can enjoy the Royal City of The Hague to the fullest.
A shift can be chaotic, as you operate in the centre of the hotel, people know where to find you! But since your knowledge about the hotel and the surroundings is always up to date and you are a systems superstar you can ensure things run efficiently at all times. You are responsible for
- Maintaining a high level of guest satisfaction through actively communicating with the guests before, during and after the stay.
- Ensuring the quality of the hotel product is always at the highest possible level.
- Making sure all procedures are followed according to voco™ brand standards and IHG guidelines.
- Working systematically according to a checklist that includes all tasks for the Front Desk.
- Ensuring all procedures regarding safety & security are followed closely.
- Communicating all pertinent information related to the expected arrival and departure of VIP’s and key guests. And ensure all special guest requests are communicated to the right departments.
- Promoting teamwork and lifestyle service through daily communication and coordination with other teams.
- Working in various shifts including morning, day, evening and nightshifts on weekdays and in the weekend.
- Living the voco™ brand with pride, passion & energy. Creating & inspiring others to deliver memorable branded guest experiences.
- Ad-hoc duties as required – unexpected moments when we have to pull together as a team to get a task done.