What is important to us | Creating an unforgettable stay for each guest, remembered with a smile and in the "Artemis" way.
- Leadership experience preferably within a front office team in a 4/5 * hotel is an advantage
- You work independently and take initiatives;
- You are service and guest oriented, you have a passion for the profession, you are driven, you radiate that and you convey that to the employees;
- You have knowledge of Dutch, English and preferably a third foreign language;
- You have a fresh look and you are representative;
What is important in this position| Welcoming guests warmly, you are (together with the team) the first point of contact. The Front Office Supervisor supports the Front Office Manager in coordinating the activities within the department and is together with the Front Office Manager responsible for the introduction, training and coaching of the employees. You identify imperfections and inefficiencies in working methods / procedures with regard to your own department and make proposals for improvement. You also ensure that all Front Office activities are carried out in accordance with the guidelines and increase and guarantee the desired service level. Of course you also carry out all common reception activities yourself.
Our hotel |
256 rooms ·
11 meeting rooms ·
Restaurant & Bar De Stijl ·
Art, Design & Fashion ·
Business and leisure guests ·
Located between Amsterdam City Centre and Schiphol Airport ·
Part of Aeon Plaza Hotels, like Hotel Die Port van Cleve.