You’ve got ambition! We’ve got the vacancy!
Hilton The Hague is looking for a Groups, Conference & Events Trainee as of April 2018.Group, Conference & Events Trainee | Hilton The Hague
The Trainee Group, Conference & Events (GC&E) will work within the Business Development team at Hilton The Hague. What will I be doing you ask? Let us explain it to you! What the other departments think we do
What you’re going to be doing
- Sales “Team up with sales to hunt down the most challenging business cases you can ever image; from royal delegations to breaking news conferences. We will know before the rest of the world does.”
- Finance “Ensure every events is served from beginning to end with individual needs and wants”
- Kitchen “Networking for the hotel, to sell events. At least, that’s what you should do… “
- Marketing “Being creative in letting potential clients discover The Hague and our hotel for their next event.”
- Front office “Earning money for the hotel by selling the meeting rooms”
- Restaurant “Screaming out loud that you are getting in big pieces of business for the hotel”
- Technical service “Make sure events are booked at the hotel and ensure all goes well when they book”
· Proactively identify new opportunities to drive repeat/new business on a local, national and international market.·
Strive to convert every piece of business, even if this means you need to build a window in the ballroom or learn a new foreign language to communicate with the customer.
· Devising and adapting the GC&E Sales strategy through the analysis of information and data, to maximize opportunities.
· To fully understand the needs of the customer and strive to meet or exceed those expectations at all times.
· Manage customer relationships with a high standard of communication
· Assist the team with achieving the GC&E revenue targets through a deep understanding of the product and by increasing conversion at the highest possible rate The hotel you work for
Obviously, we are proud of Hilton The Hague and could tell a million beautiful stories about the hotel we work for but we think it’s always best to experience this yourself. So please be invited to visit our Starbucks Coffee Corner, Bar SPARK or Restaurant Pearl to enjoy our Food & Beverage offerings, visit Trip Advisor to read stories from our guests or, look at Google for any unanswered questions.The team you work with
Being a successful GC&E Trainee is not something you do on your own. The Groups, Conference & Events team of Hilton The Hague is led by a GCE Manager and consists of 4 GCE coordinators and YOU. We work hard to ensure our guests achieve their company’s goals, but also take time to discuss our weekend over coffee and celebrate success with snacks & drinks.