Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career as a Group, Meeting & Events Organizer! PPHE Hotel Group is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
As Group, Meeting & Events Organizer you will have a key position in the event experience of our clients. You will support our guests through the event planning process and ensure they receive a high quality, personalised service. You will be the main point of contact for clients to liaise with as they coordinate all elements of their event using the hotel's services. Building strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of an exceptional event, by delivering the highest level of customer care incorporating PPHE shared values. A challenging yet extremely exciting task as there are six hotels in our portfolio!
Job role responsibilities:
- Managing the logistics of events handed over by the Group, Meeting & Events Sales Agent
- To enter all accommodation and event detail requirements in Opera and send Group Rooming List and/or BEO to client
- To liaise with all external suppliers and internal stakeholder departments
- Organize client pre-con meetings
- To communicate and hand over all information to the hotel Banqueting Operations and Front Office Team
- On the live days of the event to be the initial point of contact for the organizer upon their arrival
- To ensure that the financial arrangements of all events are managed in accordance with the departmental standards
- Debriefing with clients in weekly After Sales Calls
- Staying up to date on competition and hospitality market trend
- Building positive working relationships and maximizing all revenue opportunities and ensure total success of the event.