Longing to make your creativity count?
Ready to help shape the future of hospitality?
If the answers are ‘yes’ then we’re looking for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, artsy and spontaneous Front Office Guest Relations Artist member to join our quirky Front Office Team in a unique concept in one of Amsterdam’s most coolest hotels and prominent locations: art’otel amsterdam
art’otel amsterdam is standing as the flagship of the revitalised art’otel brand, and will set the standards for all art’otels around the world. art’otel amsterdam is a sophisticated part of Amsterdam’s lifestyle scene and offers something without parallel anywhere in the world.
Our spectacular 107-room hotel is situated in an iconic landmark building in heart of the city of Amsterdam with the city’s top cultural attractions on the doorstep. art’otel amsterdam offers a seamless fusion of art and life, with works of a signature artist on display, a breathtaking art gallery showcasing emerging artists and a magnificent 12-metre art curtain displaying emotive imagery and live feeds. The restaurant serves delicious cicchetti created by talented chefs in a vibrant open kitchen and the destination bar presents a seductive combination of funky cocktails and spirits, eclectic art and thrilling live music.
Blending art, hospitality and cuisine, art’otel amsterdam delivers a kaleidoscope of colour and a symphony of art and life to create a hotel experience like no other.
- Inspire all team members and carry on the art ‘context, focus on 5&33 up selling and support marketing and events department with 5&33 activities and promotions;
- Maintaining a good communication between operational departments in order to enhance the guest experience;
- Keeping all teams informed and engaged in review scores and responses with the goal of increasing the review score as one art’otel team;
- Carry out manager on duty services;
- Support Front office team during check-in and respond on social media reviews;
- Handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner;
- Monitors and makes sure concierge follows all applicable laws.