- MBO diploma or Bachelor degree, preferably MHS/HHS or tourism education;
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience;
- Fluency in English (verbal and written), Dutch knowledge has a big preference;
- Knowledge of Opera is a plus;
- You are willing to work night shifts occasionally;
- You are representative and have a sparkling personality
- You are stress resistant, guest-oriented and flexible;
- You love to smile
Park Hotel offers excellent primary- and secondary working conditions (market conformity), training- and development program, travel allowance, collectivity discount on health insurance, business fitness and employee discounts in the Netherlands and abroad.
Park Hotel is part of Europe Hotels Private Collection(EHPC); an independent hotel company based in Amsterdam and founded by entrepreneur Liran Wizman. EHPC has been transforming the boutique hospitality scene across Europe by creating locally inspired concepts and brands in dynamic locations, bringing an artful touch and fresh energy to the neighborhoods in which they operate. EHPC manages a portfolio of individually designed hotels including the contemporary design-led lifestyle brand Sir hotels with hotels in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg and Ibiza, the Park Hotel in Amsterdam, the Park Hotel in The Hague, as well as Max Brown Hotels in Amsterdam, Berlin and Düsseldorf. Additionally, the EHPC collection includes a concept store, X BANK and handles asset management for W Amsterdam by Marriott International.