For this position we are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and committed colleague with a high sense of responsibility. The suitable candidate has affinity with the hotel industry, is a good team player, has problem-solving skills, and is helpful and hospitable.Job requirements:
- MBO diploma or Bachelor degree, preferably MHS/HHS or tourism education;
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience;
- Fluency in Dutch and English (verbal and written);
- Knowledge of Opera is a plus;
- Quality and guest satisfaction are at the top of your list;
- You are representative and have a sparkling personality;
- You are stress resistant, guest-oriented and flexible.
Park Hotel offers excellent primary- and secondary working conditions (market conformity), training- and development program, travel allowance, collectivity discount on health insurance, business fitness and employee discounts in the Netherlands and abroad.
Park Hotel is part of Europe Hotels Private Collection; an award winning hotel development, owner and management company, operating a portfolio of contemporary, design-led lifestyle hotel brands in strategic locations in the city of Amsterdam and selected vibrant cities across Europe. Currently the brand collection consists of Park Hotel Amsterdam, SIR hotels, Max Brown Hotels and W Amsterdam by Starwood Hotels & Resorts.