What do you offer us?
Are you the one who gets excited to join our team?
- You love to share your own experiences and knowledge about Amsterdam with our guests;
- You have previous experience in front office and/or bar;
- You are playful, easy-going, approachable & straight-forward;
- You have excellent hospitality- and communication skills (English needs to be spoken and written fluently, being able to communicate in Dutch is of great importance as we have a lot of Dutch guests & internal communication is in Dutch as well; any other languages are a big plus);
- You love to take care and act as a connector to the local community of Amsterdam, you make sure our guests experience Amsterdam as a true local;
- You are a pro-active front runner who loves to inspire both guests and colleagues
Apply now and send your CV + motivation letter + golden tip about Amsterdam to firstname.lastname@example.orgMax Brown Museum Square
is part of Europe Hotels Private Collection (EHPC), an independent hotel company based in Amsterdam and founded by entrepreneur Liran Wizman. EHPC has been transforming the boutique hospitality scene across Europe by creating locally-inspired concepts and brands in dynamic locations, bringing an artful touch and fresh energy to the neighborhoods in which they operate. EHPC manages a portfolio of individually designed hotels, including the contemporary, design-led Sir Hotels in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, and Ibiza; the Park Hotels in Amsterdam and the Hague for the practical business set; and the home-y Max Brown Hotels in Amsterdam, Berlin, and Düsseldorf. Additionally, the EHPC collection includes the concept store X BANK and handles asset management for W Amsterdam by Marriott International.