Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone with a passion for food and beverage and at least 1 year experience in a similar position or Hotel Management School Education. Experience in a signature restaurant or destination bar would be an advantage.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Guest focus, maintaining the highest standards of authentic service to create memorable guest experiences every time.
- Excellent communication skills to create connections with diverse customers and share information clearly.
- Great teamwork and a positive attitude.
- Flexibility and adaptability, able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while remaining calm and focused under pressure.
The perfect candidate is fluent in English (Dutch language skills and POS systems knowledge would be an advantage).Equally important, what do we offer?
Being part of our team as Host/Hostess of LuminAir
means becoming a team member for one of the best employers in the Netherlands. Because taking care of our team is our top priority!
You will notice this by the following, among other things:
USEFUL TO KNOW:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Worldwide career opportunities
- Access to personal development programs and hundreds of courses through Hilton University and Harvard Learning
- Industry-leading Team Member travel rates through Go Hilton
- The opportunity to offer Friends & Family Discounted Rates to 30 Friends & Family Members
- Wellbeing initiatives to help you thrive and be your best self
- A workplace to be proud of
- Opportunities to be recognized for being awesome and doing a great job
- Support and guidance from our Corporate F&B experts, when you need it
- The best staff parties
- Travel allowance as of 5km up to €170 per month
- 50% Food & Beverage discount in our F&B Outlets
- Up to 50% Food & Beverage discount in various restaurants in Amsterdam affiliated with the Black Card scheme
- 50% Food & Beverage discount in other Hilton Hotels in the Netherlands
- Option to lease an e-bike at a very favorable rate
- Free use of our fitness centre
- A newly renovated bar and terrace with 360° views over Amsterdam
This position is available both full-time and part-time and will require working weekends and/or evening shifts. Position requirements also include being able to walk and stand for hours. Ideal start date would be middle of May / beginning of June.