Room Mate Bruno is looking for a new part-time Night Host !
Bruno has travelled the seas and now is ready to invite guests into his home, to be their true Room Mate. This experience would not be the same without our great Front Office team and we are now looking for our newest Roomie to make sure the guests are welcomed with a smile and do not have a care in the world during their stay!What you can expect to do:
- Welcoming all our guests (also guests coming in for meetings, site visits, etc.)
- Help our guests with their luggage,
- Help guests with directions in the hotel,
- Answer all questions about the beautiful city of Rotterdam or any other questions guests might have,
- Booking taxi’s or arranging other possible transportation types,
- Ensure all Room Mate standards are followed,
- Do security rounds through the hotel,
- Assist with running the night audit,
- Have fun
Our mission is to make our guests (Room Mates) feel at home and exceed their expectations by providing the best possible service. You, as a Host, will make sure that their smile will be the biggest. Please note that for this position we do ask you to work during nights (23.00 - 07.00)!