Who are you:
- Cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to empower the feeling of a ‘home far away from home’ for the guests.
- With a generous smile and kindness towards the guests you help and manage their requests carefully
- You are a hard worker and not afraid to perform several cleaning tasks according to the highest customer care standards.
- You understand that working in a hotel also means working evenings, weekends and public holidays
- With your flexible mindset, you are always willing to help other team members and departments during the busiest times.
- For us, it is not a problem if you have never worked within the luxurious hotel segment but a few years of suitable experience is requested.
Above all, it is important that you have a legal work permit to work in the Netherlands.Furthermore, we like to offer you:
- 50% discount on F&D in the “sister hotels” in Amsterdam;
- Travel allowance depending on the distance you live from the hotel;
- Career opportunities;
We add value to our service philosophy “Yes I Can!” not only towards our guests, but also to our employees.
Are you the person that we are looking for? Do you have a positive approach, a passion for producing high quality customer care, attention to detail and are you able to speak in English? If you can say ‘Say I can’! Click the apply button and we are looking forward to meet you!Interested?
Click on the apply button and make make sure to upload your CV & motivational letter.
For any questions do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org