Housekeeping Manager Intern:
Why TSH rules
We live in a world where everything is changing. The way we travel, study, live and work. People from all walks of life share the same passion: they love to connect! We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this, we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we aim to play our part in creating it!
In 2023 we aim to have 65 locations secured across Europe, 26,000 rooms and close to one million square meters of shared space. Our new TSHLIFE app and digital platform will connect nearly a million current and former co-living and co-working guests.
Biggest challenge and WHY do we need you?
Our Amsterdam West hotel is the largest location and the only one with internal housekeeping management till now. We don’t have to tell you about the importance of a clean sheeted hotel: fresh = key!
Housekeeping is of great importance to the overall guest experience AND we want to have the most satisfied guests of Amsterdam.
Together with Housekeeping Manager you will be overseeing overall quality, consistency and cleanliness of rooms, shared kitchens and public areas together with internal and external partners.
What will you be doing to make that happen?
● Managing the housekeeping team, making sure everybody performs his/her tasks the right way:
- Set-up operational plan and planning
- Coordinating tasks and people
- Leadership and coaching of team
● Main contact with internal/external guests and suppliers
● Stock control + ordering of guest & cleaning supplies
● Quality control, you have the responsibility of 707 rooms & 52 shared kitchens!
● Create improvements (and implement them) in Housekeeping processes together with external Housekeeping partner
● Planning and scheduling internal team of housekeepers on public areas & shared kitchens
Housekeeping Manager Intern:
Who are you?
You want to become the new hero of TSH Amsterdam West by showing your organizational and leadership skills. You know how to set-up and organize housekeeping rules, but never forgets the true value of treating the people (guests and team members) the right way.
Let’s call it Teamplayer XL ;)
Your best friend knows he/she could ask you to arrange the wedding, because you have an eye for detail and take full responsibility to get the job done. You keep your head cool and stay on top of your game in demanding and stressful situations. Humor: YES please!
● You’re involved in Facility management or Hotelmanagement
This can be MBO level 4 or HBO Hotelschool (1st internship)
● You’re enthusiastic about hospitality; previous experience is welcome but not a must
● You’re intrigued by teamwork & motivated to leading a team yourself
● You’re organized & have a clean mind!