This position will be part of your study; Hotel Management/Business Administration is preferred. The minimum internship period is 5 months, preferably longer. It is your passion to create unique and personalized experiences and you have the ability to build relationships and take ownership. Speaks and writes fluent Dutch and English, another language is always a plus. WHAT WE OFFER YOU
QO Amsterdam is a white label hotel, part of InterContinental Hotels Group and offers a competitive salary and wide package of benefits:
JOIN OUR TEAM
- To experience our guest journey and as part of your brand immersion, you will be invited for a one-night stay at the QO, including breakfast.
- We offer a monthly workshops program and lots of development opportunities.
- Our Living Well programme includes discounts at different gyms.
- To celebrate your birthday with friends and family, you will have an extra day off on your birthday.
- Rise and shine call is offered to colleagues (your personal wakeup call).
- You can travel around the world and make use of discounts within IHG hotels on rooms and F&B and special rates for your friends and family.
- We stimulate social involvement within our community and offer you the possibility to spend 8 hours per year on a local charity.
- Trainee workshops are organised once a month to develop your general knowledge, next to your internship.
This is your wake-up call!
This isn’t a job. It is what a job should be.
A job that brings people together.
Sound good to you? Join us!
It is possible to apply via Whatsapp. Just send a message with video or a short motivation and your experience to +31(0)657859629.