Are you looking for an inspiring internship? We have an exciting role for you!
Every day we create valuable memories for our guests and stakeholders – across our international portfolio of prime hospitality real estate, encompassing iconic hotels, seaside resorts, glamping and campsites, destination restaurants, buzzing bars and more! And driving it all, behind the scenes, are our support teams.
Join us as an Intern Financial Planning and Analysis and you will create an amazing future for yourself. We offer award-winning training, a supportive environment and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
In a competitive sector like ours it is essential that our hotels have solid financial framework. You will assist the Financial Department by analyzing results and the creating of financial reports. Additionally, you will be involved in the enhancement of our Business Intelligence tool (“Board”), in which we provide our stakeholders with financial reports, KPI reports, Benchmarks, Rolling Forecasts and Budgets. Your responsibilities:
- Conduct financial analysis on operational results
- Assist with preparing management reporting (internal and external)
- Provide useful and relevant insight in hotel or divisional performance at a KPI and P&L level
- Analyze and visualize datasets with analytical tools: Excel, VBA, R, Python, machine learning, advanced mathematics, statistical methods and financial models
- Support in the maintenance and development of the Business Intelligence tool for the Group
- Create ad-hoc reports as required by corporate finance and business partners
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of financial reporting within the Group
- Provides active support to Hotel Controllers, in the above mentioned areas of focus.
- Provide BI technical support to the business partners
- Other related duties as may be assigned by the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis