About Sircle Collection
- Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in a current position (preferably in the hospitality or travel industry);
- Experience with the InfoSec and Privacy Management solutions;
- Ability to interact effectively with colleagues and third party suppliers;
- In-depth knowledge of GDPR and/or ISO 27001 is preferred;
- Excellent and fluent communication skills in English is required (Dutch, German or Spanish is preferred).
Sircle Collection is a rapidly-growing independent hotel management company based in Amsterdam. As a true industry innovator, Sircle Collection creates locally rooted storytelling hotel concepts in strategic locations in Amsterdam and key destinations in Europe. The collection includes the contemporary design-led lifestyle brand Sir Hotels with hotels in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, Barcelona and Ibiza; Max Brown Hotels located in Amsterdam, Berlin, Vienna and Düsseldorf; Park Centraal located in Amsterdam and The Hague. In addition, the portfolio includes X Bank, a concept store exclusively selling Dutch design, art and fashion. Plus, Sircle does the asset management of the W Amsterdam, Provocateur Berlin and Roomers Munich.Our company values
- We offer genuine service: we believe in the importance of hospitality, and we respect and cherish the communities around us;
- Creativity is our backbone: every member of our company is creative, and we use that to create customized, one-of-a-kind experiences;
- We are ambitious: we are always looking for the new, next and different, and we believe in growing ourselves;
- We are surprising: we are changeable, we don't settle, and we embrace uncertainty.
How to apply?
- Hotel and restaurant discounts;
- Excellent primary and secondary working conditions (market conformity);
- Training and development programs;
- A collective discount on health insurance, business fitness and employee discounts in the Netherlands and abroad.
Please send your CV and motivation letter trough the button below