Europe Hotels Private Collection
(EHPC) is a rapidly-growing independent hotel management company based in Amsterdam. As a true industry innovator, EHPC creates locally rooted storytelling hotel concepts in strategic locations in Amsterdam and key destinations in Europe. The collection includes the contemporary design-led lifestyle brand Sir Hotels with hotels in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, and Ibiza; Max Brown Hotels located in Amsterdam, Berlin and Düsseldorf; Park Hotel located in Amsterdam and The Hague. In addition, the portfolio includes X Bank, a concept store exclusively selling Dutch design, art and fashion. Plus, EHPC does the asset management of the W Amsterdam by Starwood Hotel & Resorts.
EHPC is actively looking for an enthusiastic, commercial and proactive LEISURE SALES MANAGER - FT
You are the ‘ambassador’ of our unique lifestyle collection of hotels. On a spirited and energetic manner you sell and promote the divers’ brands that EHPC has to offer. In this role you are responsible for controlling our key accounts in the different targeted industries and building subtly on a network of new target groups. You are a genius organizing inspiring client events & show arounds, where your sales-leadership is beyond doubt. You know the latest trends within the designated market segments and you are able to respond creatively. Furthermore, you have a strong existing network which will help us taking EHPC to the next level.
We are looking for a creative networker – a true entrepreneur – who has affinity with the unique and “high-end” hotel concepts in the lifestyle segment, experience in the leisure market. This role is best fit for those who will put the existing and the up and coming hotels successfully, in the market, together with a young and motivated team.
JOB SPECIFIC CHARACTERISTICS
- Account management of leisure partners chain-wide, nurturing EHPC’s key partners and growing their potential.
- Identifying need periods and adapting strategy and promotional campaigns accordingly
- Immediate and timely communication to Revenue team and property on site teams, developing long- term professional business relationships.
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly
- Identify new markets and business opportunities, acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients
- Implement all sales actions plans related to this market as outlined in yearly strategy
- Conduct daily sales calls and evaluations with partners
- Represent hotel in various events and exhibitions
- Help out the team with any other client events and sales calls