Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam a contemporary 298-rooms fully renovated hotel located in the heart of the city, just a short walk from Central Station. The interior design transformation has a refreshed and sophisticated feel across the entire property, whilst respecting and retaining the historic architecture and long-standing charm the iconic listed building is known for. The upscale, trendy but informal VIC’s BAR which takes on a modern approach showcasing an international cocktail menu, DJ sets on Friday and Saturday as well as live Jazz twice a month will become the newest hotspot in Amsterdam. Carstens, our new Dutch brasserie, creates a connection between the farm and the city. Maik Kuijpers, the former chef at restaurant De Librije*** has created a brasserie that is approachable and relaxed, focusing on honest food and local produce without any frills. For both concepts we are looking for talent! Be part of it and join our enthusiastic and ambitious team!
Do you love delivering inspirational service? Take the next step in your career as a Waiter/Waitress Carstens at Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives: In your role as Maintenance Engineer you are responsible for maintaining the facilities in the company as well as the company premises itself. To this end the Maintenance Engineer performs repair and maintenance work and arranges / coordinates (e.g. by requesting and testing) the operational execution of specialist technical work of outside firms on the basis of the maintenance schedule.
Job role responsibilities:
- Remedy of malfunction and repair of (production/kitchen) equipment, installations, facilities, sanitary, lighting, etc. in electrical and mechanical fields
- Detect the malfunction, disassemble and replace / repair parts, check for proper operation
- Periodic inspection and maintenance of lifts, air conditioning, refrigeration, sprinkler installation etc.
- Perform electrical installation work, including laying of wiring according to regulations. Install or expand cabling for signaling systems or data transmission
- Prepare and collaborate with renovations, work carried out by outside firms in the field of major maintenance and maintenance at parking lots and sewers
- Manage the work stock (installation material, consumables, spare parts) and of the own work space and equipment
- Execution of other activities related to the above-mentioned work on behalf of the Chief Engineer