Your Day to Day
During the night all processes come together, and the Night Auditor is assisting in the smooth running of this process following the right procedures. In this role you guard the voco™ hotel during the hours no one else is there, you take care of the guests and their requests, you might check a guest in or out, and you make sure safety is guaranteed for yourself, colleagues and guests at all times. Of course, you are not all alone, there will always be someone joining you in this shift.
During the night you take care of guest requests, simple room service items, and perhaps even some cleaning here and there. Enough to do to make sure you can stay awake!You are responsible for
- Performing tasks related to the night audit, running the closing of the day in our systems and creating the reports that are needed for multiple departments.
- Following-up on administrative discrepancies and other irregularities resulting from the night audit and ensuring correct communication on this to the right departments.
- Ensuring guest and colleague safety and security following the existing proceduresz.
- Ensuring that all procedures are executed correctly for the smooth running of the shift and you contribute to the improvement of all procedures.
- Walking safety rounds through the hotel multiple times per shift.
- Checking guests in and out and handling guest requests.
- Preparing and delivering food and drinks from a limited night room service menu.
- Posting expenses on guest accounts, and processing payments for the guests.
- Monitoring the safe closing of the F&B outlets.
- Training the reception hosts on night related brand standards and make sure SOP’s are followed.
- Promoting teamwork and lifestyle service through clear communication and coordination with other teams.
- Driving a great working environment for teams to thrive by connecting departments and creating the sense of one team.
- Living the voco™ brand with pride, passion & energy. Creating & inspiring others to deliver memorable branded guest experiences.
- Promoting teamwork and lifestyle service through daily communication and coordination with other teams.
- Ad-hoc duties as required – unexpected moments when we have to pull together as a team to get a task done.