Night Auditor FT/PT:
RENAISSANCE AMSTERDAM SCHIPHOL AIRPORT
LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
FRONT OFFICE NIGHT AUDITORAt Renaissance Hotels we know your passion for discovery is more than a hobby, it’s a career.
You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide.
Would you like to provide our guests with a unique and inspirational stay?
Are you looking for a diverse, international and professional working environment?
Do you like to perform tasks independently?
You are a night owl, you sleep during the day and live during the night?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel is looking for you as a Front Office Night Auditor!
What are my responsibilities?As night auditor you are part of the Front Office Team. You are responsible for providing our guests with an inspirational stay with unique discoveries they will always remember and want to share with their world. You…
• work night shifts (but also other shifts if necessary).
• run daily reports and check reports for accuracy.
• process, check and correct (if needed) all payment transactions.
• check-in and check-out of guests according to the Brand Standards.
• register Marriott Rewards members to create loyalty with our guests.
• have eye for detail and keep lobby area nice and tidy.
• handle guest questions and requests in a positive manner.
• are responsible and able to make decisions.
Night Auditor FT/PT:
What makes the perfect it?We are looking for a Night Auditor who lives life to discover and brings personal style to every guest experience. You are the one who takes responsibility during the night and possesses strong administrative skills. Great knowledge of Opera is required.
If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place at the Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone, we are looking for you!
To be eligible for this position you…
• Live Life to Discover.
• Can communicate fluently in English and preferably Dutch.
• Enjoy working during the night, but you are also flexible if necessary
• Like working independently but also part of a team.
• Offer you a great place to work in a completely new and diverse team
• Offer a second family with a work hard, play hard kind of mentality
• Offer a work environment where learning & development are a priority (On & Off the job trainings will be provided regularly)
• Have a special Associate Discount Rate in all Marriott Hotels worldwide
• Competitive salary according to the Horeca CAO
Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a wide package of benefits. In addition we offer you…
• a professional, stimulating and educational work environment.
• an international and fun team.
• personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and lots of development and training opportunities.
• special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
• career possibilities within Marriott International.
As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and Team outing.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to reply personally back to you. Therefore if you do not hear anything back from us within 10 working days your application has not been selected into the process. Thank you for understanding.