Longing to make your creativity count?
Ready to help shape the future of hospitality?
If the answers are ‘yes’ then we’re looking for you!
We are looking for a social and number crunching night auditor to join our quirky Front Office Team in a unique concept in one of Amsterdam’s most coolest hotels and prominent locations: art’otel amsterdam
art’otel amsterdam is standing as the flagship of the revitalised art’otel brand, and will set the standards for all art’otels around the world. art’otel amsterdam is a sophisticated part of Amsterdam’s lifestyle scene and offers something without parallel anywhere in the world.
Our spectacular 107-room hotel is situated in an iconic landmark building in heart of the city of Amsterdam with the city’s top cultural attractions on the doorstep. art’otel amsterdam offers a seamless fusion of art and life, with works of a signature artist on display, a breathtaking art gallery showcasing emerging artists and a magnificent 12-metre art curtain displaying emotive imagery and live feeds. The restaurant serves delicious cicchetti created by talented chefs in a vibrant open kitchen and the destination bar presents a seductive combination of funky cocktails and spirits, eclectic art and thrilling live music.
Blending art, hospitality and cuisine, art’otel amsterdam delivers a kaleidoscope of colour and a symphony of art and life to create a hotel experience like no other.
- Preparing night audit reports;
- Manager on Duty at night;
- Monitoring guest’s accounts and verifying accuracy of registration information;
- All Front Office related tasks, including informing guests on hotel services and –surroundings;
- Supplying limited services as night-concierge and night-housekeeper, as well as room service;
- Maintaining a clean and tidy lobby, performing light cleaning duties if required.