Tired of a template job? As the Night Steward of Park Plaza Vondelpark, Amsterdam, you will play an important role in the kitchen team and housekeeping team in the completely renovated Park Plaza Vondelpark, Amsterdam!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it. #UpliftingMoments
Description of the Brands, people and properties you’ll work with:
Park Plaza - we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and a personalised touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
TOZI Amsterdam; a Venetian-Italian restaurant and bar based on the successful TOZI Restaurant & Bar in Victoria, London. Serving cicchetti (small sharing plates), alongside an all-Italian wine list. TOZI bar offers Italian bubbles, classic Italian cocktails and Venetian aperitivi. Guest can enjoy the full cicchetti menu at any time of the day, ideal for a mid-afternoon snack or after work drinks with friends and colleagues. The restaurant is a lively place to come and share great value Italian food with friends and family.
- Wood oven; homemade pizza, flatbread
- Bar with Italian gins, craft beers and cocktails
- Good quality, homemade, seasonal produce
- Good selection of wines
- The living & dining room for the neighbourhood
- Herb garden
- ‘I TOZI’ is Venetian dialect for a group of friends.
Main role and objectives:
As our Night Steward you will be responsible for a clean kitchen and public area. You will have the ability to inspire your team to excel in creating the ultimate guest experience. You will be closely working with the (ass.) night manager.
Job role responsibilities below:
- Maintain supply of clean dishes, glassware, silver, pots etc., for all departments in the hotel
- Assist the (ass.) Night manager in case of emergency
- Assist the (assistant) Night Manager in providing great service
- Responsible for a clean kitchen, lobby, restaurant, back of the house area
- Assist in the breakdown of banquet functions and washes dishes from functions
- Maintain a clean kitchen environment by assisting kitchen staff in following standard cleaning practices
- Follow up on assignments from kitchen team and make sure tasks are completed in a quality manner
- Assist other departments within the company if necessary
- Actively engage in your own personal development to benefit the business and improving your personal skills
- Assist in ensuring a safe hotel for our guests and team members
- Wash dishes, silverware, and glassware by operating dish machine
- Clean public area, lobby, toilets, back of the house, kitchen and restaurant
- Keep glassware organized at all times and store clean dishes in the proper location
- Assist kitchen staff with setup and break down of employee cafeteria
- Monitors trash levels in all cans and remove when needed
- Monitor accurate supply and put together all relevant china, glass, silverware and other needs for all relevant departments
- Take inventory of existing china, glassware, etc. and reports to the executive chef
- Follow all company procedures to deliver outstanding service to our guests
- Oversee that guest service is according to the art’otel context by creating an environment where everyone in the team is focused on ‘connecting’ with our guests